As Casino Campaign Coordinator, you have a keen interest and are experienced in digital marketing. You are a motivated, self-driven individual with a sharp eye for detail, with a good understanding of casino campaigns and willing to learn more. A few years experience in the online gaming industry is considered an asset. If you are looking to set up to a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
• Set up and execute send-outs of emails, SMS and other content types in collaboration with the brand and product-specific roadmaps in a timely manner;
• Preparing and organising segmentation lists to prepare for execution of Email, SMS content;
• Working with Content Management Systems to set up site campaigns on desktop and mobile across brands;
• Setting up and reporting on A/B tests for Email, SMS send-outs as and when requested;
• Creating plans for automated communication cycles based on certain events or triggers to keep players engaged and active;
• Test upcoming games and suggest how to promote the games and to whom;
• Look at initial performance indicators of new releases and suggest how to promote/expose the game moving forward;
• Create promotions and relevant communication plans that will convert, retain and reactivate customers across email, web and mobile;
• Evaluating campaigns to improve campaign efficiency and ROI;
• Reporting on monthly campaign performance to line-manager as it relates to the KPIs set – Retention, active customers, Revenue, ROI & overall product performance;
• Keep abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant.
• Have at least 1-year experience in a similar role
• Have a solid understanding of email marketing and best practices
• Have a positive and can-do attitude because every problem has a solution
• Be comfortable working under pressure and against tight deadlines
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry
• Be genuinely interested in the online casino industry
• Have an eye for detail and a problem-solving mindset
• Must be highly proficient in tools such as Microsoft Excel etc
A leading company sitting within the iGaming sector. They offer services which include affiliate marketing, web development, customer service report and payments. They have an impressive portfolio of brands and have a talented, young and dynamic team. Their offices are stylish and based in the heart of Malta.
Malta is a small archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Sicily. It is an independent member state of the European Union and home to a little less than half a million people. It is English speaking and salaries are paid in Euros.
Malta is extremely popular for relocations, boasting as it does low domestic tax rates, Schengen Area membership, a rich history, a vibrant and active social scene, and the highest average number of days of sunshine per year in Europe.
By clicking ‘submit’ you consent to your information being retained by Boston Group Limited in electronic format and shared solely with its global subsidiaries for the purposes of marketing, research, and sales related communications. Your information will be held in strict confidence and will only be passed to selected clients for the purposes of securing new employment and with your express consent. You will be added to relevant mailing lists but may unsubscribe at any point should you wish to do so.