Up to €60,000
Up to €60,000
As Global Account Manager, you will have a direct client facing role with service and sales at the heart of the position. This role will manage relationships with our key Eastern European Operator increasing revenues through an in-depth understanding of our products and features.
• Identify opportunities and build/execute strategies to deliver margin & revenue growth from operators;
• Overall responsibility for the delivery of retention, KPI’s, revenue performance and campaign management;
• Responsible for promotional campaigns and effective methods to upsell our content to all operators;
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with operators through consistent service delivery and standards;
• Identify new business development opportunities by evaluating client demands and overall product usage;
• Monitor operator performance with regular KPI reviews: revenues generated, and costs incurred per operator;
• With the support of internal teams manage operator communication, marketing and promotional channels;
• In conjunction with the product team co-ordinate product launches, upgrades and pre-live issues;
• Act as the main point of contact for operators resolving daily queries and commercial issues;
• Responsible for client retention & lead on efforts to salvage at-risk accounts;
• Undertake Customer Revenue Management. Accurately forecast and track key account metrics;
• Responsible for financial performance tracking, budgeting and forecasting;
• Prepare business plans, reports and statistics as required. Maintain competitor knowledge/industry trends;
• Manage technical issues including the maintenance, live log, outstanding issues, their status and priority.
We are looking for a passionate, influencer and relationship builder. A positive business development leader with international experience and an eye for innovative solutions to complex issues would work well for the role.
• 5+ years’ experience within the e-gaming industry. Solid understanding of relevant competitors and consumers;
• A proven track record for revenue and customer base growth in a multifaceted commercial environment;
• Senior Client Management experience – ideally gained within the gaming industry;
• Fluent Russian speaker. Excellent command of English.
With over 2,500 employees, operating in multiple countries our client is the largest eGaming software provider in Europe. Dynamic and exciting they were recently named in the global top ten firms to work for by The Telegraph.
By clicking ‘submit’ you consent to your information being retained by Boston Group Limited in electronic format and shared solely with its global subsidiaries for the purposes of marketing, research, and sales related communications. Your information will be held in strict confidence and will only be passed to selected clients for the purposes of securing new employment and with your express consent. You will be added to relevant mailing lists but may unsubscribe at any point should you wish to do so.