Isle of Man
The Head of Account Management will be reporting and working closely with the CEO and will be responsible for the entire customer experience where developing and maintaining relationships and maximising revenue opportunities is key. Understand our customer’s business, managing their product and delivery expectations to drive development and become a trusted advisor.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for managing day-to-day client satisfaction and financial performance of the offering;
• Lead upselling, cross-selling and product promotional activity maximising revenue opportunities;
• Develop senior customer relationships ensuring customers are satisfied with our product and services;
• Work closely with technical managers to successfully deliver client software upgrades and configurations;
• Work with the customer to launch products on a timely basis, ensuring that both new and existing products are promoted with maximum onsite exposure, and optimised external marketing campaigns;
• Plan customer renewals in advance of contract end date, developing additional sales opportunities, assessing financial performance and liaising with legal and compliance teams on contracts;
• Maintain up to date industry knowledge to be well positioned to best advise the customer;
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services;
• Act as an escalation point for customer issues, ensuring all issues get resolved promptly;
• Advise clients on how to maximize profitability on their marketing and product strategies
• Responsible for the collection, verification and ranking of customer requirements for new product features;
• Monitor client post-production issues, bug fixes. Set Services/Network Operations priorities;
• Keep all clients regularly informed of new releases, enhancements and scheduling of launches;
• Track the financial performance of the customer account, taking actions to improve and drive performance.
We are looking for a strong communicator who, with a friendly and professional manner, can take charge and deliver results. Confidence, organisation, flexibility and drive will be key to the success of the role.
• Must have sector-specific experience (ideally in a casino) of 4+ years;
• 4-6 years’ gaming experience, ideally gained in account manager roles;
• Acquired knowledge of casino products and competent in sales planning and selling;
• Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Ability to integrate with a team bringing a positive attitude. Understanding of KPI’s;
• A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates;
• Exposure to marketing, game promotions and game positioning would be advantageous.
Named as EGR’s B2B IT Supplier of the Year our client is a leading eGaming software development firm. Their multi-award-winning platform provides over 5,000 online and mobile casino games from more than 50 content providers.
The Isle of Man is an English speaking island nestled between the UK & Ireland. As the 8th richest country in the world it takes less than an hour’s flight (with operators including EasyJet and British Airways) from the entertainment and shopping of London. The island offers a remarkable quality of life with short commutes, high salaries, low domestic tax rates, a rich Celtic heritage, and a passionate outdoor pursuits community.
Recently named a ‘UNESCO world biosphere’, the island is simply stunning, with beautiful hills, glens, and beaches. With an extremely diverse economy which includes many of the world’s largest e-gaming companies, it has 83,000 residents, many of which have purposely chosen to relocate there. With unemployment at 1% and crime rate even lower it’s easy to see why this green and friendly Island is nicknamed the ‘Gem of the Irish sea’.
By clicking ‘submit’ you consent to your information being retained by Boston Group Limited in electronic format and shared solely with its global subsidiaries for the purposes of marketing, research, and sales related communications. Your information will be held in strict confidence and will only be passed to selected clients for the purposes of securing new employment and with your express consent. You will be added to relevant mailing lists but may unsubscribe at any point should you wish to do so.