Our client operates across a global network of offices with over 250 employees, advising clients in over 50 jurisdictions. They are looking for a credible entrepreneurial leader who will seize the chance to develop a successful funds administration division into a major international business.
You will need to:
• Manage a team of 30 plus professionals based in 2 offices in different jurisdictions.
• Take global P&L responsibility for the fund services offering.
• Act as Managing Director of the FSA-regulated funds entity on the Isle of Man.
• Harmonise and optimise the existing multi-jurisdictional offering.
• Engage in active opportunity identification and nurturing to drive organic revenue growth.
• Frame, direct, and grow the current funds team into a first-class service provider.
• Multi-jurisdictional fund administration experience ideally in Cayman, Jersey and Europe across private equity, hedge, specialist funds and closed ended vehicles
• A proven track record of driving organic growth.
• Transformational leadership skills.
• The capacity to travel widely.
• The ambition to build a modern, client-centric, technologically empowered business.
• Fund, Corporate/Trust/Fiduciary service provider.
• Global network of offices with over 250 employees, advising clients in over 50 jurisdictions.
• Intelligently-directed capital, exceptional infrastructure, and the full support of an agile and adept group board.
Excellent salary and package on offer.
Jersey is situated off the coast of Normandy, France. It is an independent Crown Dependency of the United Kingdom and home to around 100,000 people. It is English speaking and salaries are paid in Sterling.
The island offers a rare mixture of British culture with a substantially warmer climate. It also boasts low domestic tax rates, short commutes, a stable economic and political environment, and a unique local culture.
By clicking ‘submit’ you consent to your information being retained by Boston Group Limited in electronic format and shared solely with its global subsidiaries for the purposes of marketing, research, and sales related communications. Your information will be held in strict confidence and will only be passed to selected clients for the purposes of securing new employment and with your express consent. You will be added to relevant mailing lists but may unsubscribe at any point should you wish to do so.