Isle of Man
Up to £35,000
Up to £35k
We are seeking a .NET Developer to assist with the build of our Client’s bespoke corporate systems, as well as supporting staff using in-house and third party systems.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of the company’s bespoke corporate systems;
• Actively contribute to all other phases of development, from requirements gathering to analysis, design and implementation;
• Work within defined timescales and to departmental standards;
• Produce clear and accurate technical documentation.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Good communication and organisational skills;
• Microsoft Visual Studio;
• Visual Basic.NET, C#, SQL;
• .NET Framework (Windows Forms);
• Microsoft SQL Server;
• Microsoft Office;
• Experience in all aspects of the development life cycle;
• .NET Framework (Windows Communication Foundation);
• SharePoint 2013.
A company which specialises in fiduciary, funds and professional administration services. They have offices in several locations and have a great professional team. Join an international and long-standing company in the heart of Isle of Man.
The Isle of Man is an English speaking island nestled between the UK & Ireland. As the 8th richest country in the world it takes less than an hour’s flight (with operators including EasyJet and British Airways) from the entertainment and shopping of London. The island offers a remarkable quality of life with short commutes, high salaries, low domestic tax rates, a rich Celtic heritage, and a passionate outdoor pursuits community.
Recently named a ‘UNESCO world biosphere’, the island is simply stunning, with beautiful hills, glens, and beaches. With an extremely diverse economy which includes many of the world’s largest e-gaming companies, it has 83,000 residents, many of which have purposely chosen to relocate there. With unemployment at 1% and crime rate even lower it’s easy to see why this green and friendly Island is nicknamed the ‘Gem of the Irish sea’.
By clicking ‘submit’ you consent to your information being retained by Boston Group Limited in electronic format and shared solely with its global subsidiaries for the purposes of marketing, research, and sales related communications. Your information will be held in strict confidence and will only be passed to selected clients for the purposes of securing new employment and with your express consent. You will be added to relevant mailing lists but may unsubscribe at any point should you wish to do so.