An exceptional Affiliate Marketing company based in Malta has an opening for a dynamic Senior Sales/Affiliate Manager where you will be responsible for the operational lead in the sales department. It will be your role to ensure the management of client accounts and for building relationships with commercial partners. You will support the Group Head by driving global sales and revenue to reach pre-defined targets set by the business, and will take full ownership of opportunities and projects that need to be driven by the Sales Team. As a senior member of the team, the Senior Sales Manager is also expected to assist the Head of Business with the onboarding, training and development of team members.
You should have at least two years of relevant professional experience, preferably in affiliate marketing or affiliate management and have excellent command of the English language (German fluency will be considered highly advantageous).
The Senior Sales/Affiliate Manager Challenge:
● Be responsible for all global operator communications;
● Ensure continuous deal optimisation relating to revenue share deals to ensure sales and revenue targets for the business are achieved;
● Optimise the conversion on the website portfolio and on the brands landing pages;
● Create additional revenue by defining and selling media and exposure packages;
● Interact with other departments to identify new sales opportunities and maintain the sales related content on websites;
● In-depth reporting, data quality assurance and analysing data;
● Assure on-time commission payments by the operators;
● Take operational day to day lead of the team;
● Take ownership of pre-defined sales opportunities and projects;
● Deputise for the Head of Sales when needed.
● Proven experience in a similar role;
● Accustomed to working with KPIs and ambitious targets;
● Excellent command of English language (German considered an asset);
● Ability to deliver quality whilst handling several projects;
● High analytical skills;
● Proficient in MS Office and Google Drive applications;
● Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations.
Prominent affiliate marketing company with centrally located, exceptional offices in Malta. Dynamic and efficient proving to be a leader in its game needs you to strengthen its core team. They work hard but play hard at the same time and offer fantastic incentives to their employees.
Malta is a small archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Sicily. It is an independent member state of the European Union and home to a little less than half a million people. It is English speaking and salaries are paid in Euros.
Malta is extremely popular for relocations, boasting as it does low domestic tax rates, Schengen Area membership, a rich history, a vibrant and active social scene, and the highest average number of days of sunshine per year in Europe.
By clicking ‘submit’ you consent to your information being retained by Boston Group Limited in electronic format and shared solely with its global subsidiaries for the purposes of marketing, research, and sales related communications. Your information will be held in strict confidence and will only be passed to selected clients for the purposes of securing new employment and with your express consent. You will be added to relevant mailing lists but may unsubscribe at any point should you wish to do so.