Up to £38,000 plus benefits
£38k + benefits
An entrepreneurial, expanding wealth management business is looking for their next Senior Trust Administrator to join them in Jersey, Channel Islands. This is a chance to join a company that has grown organically due to the excellent service they provide to their esteemed clients.
The position requires attention to detail, efficiency, a positive and professional attitude, common sense and initiative. An aptitude for juggling changing priorities, an enquiring mind and a sense of humour are also desirable.
You should have at least 2 years direct experience in trust administration and be committed to study towards a qualification which meets the required regulatory requirements.
Main areas of responsibility for the Senior Trust Administrator:
• Delivering considered and professional management of client affairs;
• The general administration of all client entities, in an organised and diligent manner;
• Assisting trust officers and managers with their portfolios;
• Inputting of statutory records and maintenance of client data, including file set-up, scanning and e-filing;
• Input into the periodic risk review process;
• Preparing for, documenting and contributing to trust meetings;
• Accurately recording time spent and supporting the team with quarterly billing runs;
• Training junior staff and assisting with their development.
• A minimum of 3 years direct experience in trust administration;
• “Entitled for Work” status i.e. minimum of 5 years residency in Jersey;
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment, as part of a small but busy team;
• A passion for accuracy and problem resolution;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a friendly, professional demeanour;
• Initiative, ability to organise and a desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment;
• A commitment to study towards a qualification which meets the regulatory requirements (Table 4/5) Salary and benefits.
An independent, dynamic investments firm which really values their staff and incorporates them within the business.
Jersey is situated off the coast of Normandy, France. It is an independent Crown Dependency of the United Kingdom and home to around 100,000 people. It is English speaking and salaries are paid in Sterling.
The island offers a rare mixture of British culture with a substantially warmer climate. It also boasts low domestic tax rates, short commutes, a stable economic and political environment, and a unique local culture.
By clicking ‘submit’ you consent to your information being retained by Boston Group Limited in electronic format and shared solely with its global subsidiaries for the purposes of marketing, research, and sales related communications. Your information will be held in strict confidence and will only be passed to selected clients for the purposes of securing new employment and with your express consent. You will be added to relevant mailing lists but may unsubscribe at any point should you wish to do so.