- Company has an extensive array of gaming and forex partners
- ACCA (or equivalent) qualification required
- Fun & dynamic environment
The Finance Manager
will analyse ongoing everyday financial activities, provide suitable controls and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on the financial performance of the company.
- Accountable for the accurate and timely record-keeping and IFRS compliance of the business;
- Ensure that all regulatory and compliance submissions are completed accurately and submitted on time;
- Produce management reporting at a site/cost centre level within 5 working days of the month-end that includes analysis and forecasting;
- Develop and maintain the treasury capabilities of the business;
- Oversee operations of a small finance team, set goals and objectives, and design a roadmap for these to be met;
- Coordinate the year-end audit and corporate tax submission with the auditors;
- Develop the accounting software (Navision) to continue to provide efficiency benefits and improved reporting capabilities;
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude in seeking new ways to provide insight and context to the financial health of the business for all stakeholders.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- ACCA (or equivalent) qualification;
- Experience in iGaming would be considered an asset but is not required;
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- Proven experience in managing a finance function to tough deadlines;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage several concurrent projects at once;
- A strong hands-on work ethic;
- A strong commercial understanding.