- Part of a growing company in an exciting industry
- Communication and Data analytics skills crucial
- Career Progression Opportunities
Malta · Full-time
Description Chargebacks Officer
Our client is an established payment services provider specializing in transaction processing solutions for ecommerce merchants. The company is now seeking to recruit a Chargeback Officer to strengthen its well-established team to support and complement the ever-growing client base.
As chargeback official, the candidate will be primarily responsible for processing merchant disputes and providing feedback to our clientele, whilst also communicating with our banking partners.
The role will also require communication and coordination with various departments throughout the organisation. Most notably the risk; finance; and tech support teams. Duties
Experience and qualification:
- Collating and processing relevant data to dispute Chargebacks
- Processing and maintaining integrity of Chargeback data
- Communicating with our clientele and banking partners
- Maintaining cooperation with our risk and finance teams
- Reporting issues to our tech support team
- Ad hoc tasks supporting chargeback and risk operations Requirements
- Knowledge of card scheme core rules vis a vis chargeback processing
- Ability to assist merchants in building chargeback documentation
- Have a college degree and/or professional or equivalent work experience
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience in banking/payment
- Be a team player, with strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be highly curious and thoughtful - a proactive self-starter with a sense of urgency and bias for action in a fast-paced environment
- Be familiar with MS Office, internet research & database tools
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is a plus
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.