- Role can be fully remote
- Hands-on in a modern product management environment
- Fun & dynamic environment
As a Head of Product
, you will ensure the organisation delivers value to its users and execute upon the company's roadmap and OKRs. Being a trustworthy product leader, you will be collaborating closely with several teams to ensure functions are being effectively utilised and empowered.Other Responsibilities:
What do you have to offer?
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy that will result in positive outcomes for each team;
- Promote a collaborative team culture enabling them to implement industry-leading product discovery and development;
- Liaise with UX/UI to ensure a best in class user experience;
- Engage with development to leverage best in class technology;
- Implement a lean & agile approach to testing hypothesis and features;
- Aid in organising marketing activities to increase brand visibility across international markets in multiple acquisition channels;
- Actively help to create a content and brand strategy;
- Navigate issues that may hinder the team reaching financial, technical or strategic goals;
- Guide the team and encourage a culture of growth-mindset and accountability, while focusing on outcomes over output;
- Accountability for the overall profit and loss of the products;
- Create a product functionality that scales into new verticals, markets and niches;
- Enter into acquisitions and onboarding with stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience in user-centric product management with a proven track record of product development and user acquisition growth;
- 3+ years in a leadership role with line management duties;
- Experience working in a lean-agile product environment;
- A portfolio of successfully developed products and results achieved;
- Established team leadership skills that focus on inspiration and influence;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong analytical mind and a data-driven mindset;
- Experience with analytical tools;
- A strong understanding of the performance (affiliate) marketing business model;
- A solid grasp of SEO and other acquisition channels and CRM;
- Passion and enthusiasm to innovate, iterate and be an agent of change in an incredibly fast-paced industry;
- An understanding of online slots, their users and/or a keen willingness to learn.
A leading performance marketing company which specialises in SEO, e-mail marketing, PPC amongst its channels. They have an extensive array of gaming and forex partners. This is a super cool company which treasures its employees. Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team at the top of their game.