- Well established and stable online gaming company
- Experience in the iGaming industry is a must
- Diverse and skilled team which promotes professional growth
You are responsible for setting direction, thinking strategically in expanding gaming products and generating growth in the markets. This position is part of the management to evaluate and develop business and to drive change using the big data that is related to the company's products performance. Main Responsibilities:
- Liaise with several departments and suppliers to ensure the effective development of the casino and sportsbook product offering across different brands and markets;
- Guarantee competitiveness and attractiveness of casino and sportsbook offering across different markets and brands;
- Produce analysis and reporting of casino and sportsbook verticals and suggest improvements;
- Conduct research on competitors to identify current trends in different markets and define overall improvements to the offering;
- Oversee queries related to sportsbook and be the main point of contact for sportsbook operations;
- Establish patterns/trends and turn them into actionable tasks;
- Lead operational contractual relations with the suppliers and ensure on observing conditions in SLAs.
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role;
- Hands-on experience in gambling operations of casino and sportsbook;
- In-depth knowledge of online gaming and the gaming experience form a player point of view;
- Experience in the iGaming industry required;
- Excellent decision/problem solving, analytical, and great negotiation skills;
- Data-driven and experienced in leading a team;
- Experience in managing P&L and budgeting responsibilities.
Well established and stable online gaming company based in Malta and other offices in Europe. They have several exciting products under their belt and aim to deliver additional innovative and secure gaming experiences with your help.