- One of the largest Gaming Affiliates in the world
- Remote work offered / Malta-based
- Knowledge about the US affiliate/iGaming market required
The Commercial Product Lead will work with a wide array of stakeholders such as Paid and Organic Marketing, Sales, and Content to push his or her portfolio of products focusing on the US-market forward.
You will work with a small dedicated team from Central Operations to deliver on the commercial goals set for your portfolio of products. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, organised and has a high level of knowledge of digital marketing, focused on product development. This role requires a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude, no task can be too big or too small for the person our client is looking for. Job duties and responsibilities:
- Create, champion and manage a portfolio of products from A to Z;
- Create product roadmap, specifications, and define deliverables by working closely with different stakeholders such as Organic Marketing, Sales, Design and Development;
- Use data to continuously improve the product and user experience to meet the customers' expectations;
- Work closely with the Sales department and other internal stakeholders to optimise the products' commercial potential;
- Assist in planning marketing activities to increase brand visibility across the market(s) in multiple acquisition channels;
- Be the expert and superuser on your designated product area from both a commercial but also to a large extent from a technical perspective.
- At least 3 years of experience working with digital products;
- Proven track record in developing and managing products in a cross-functional environment;
- Experience in managing budgets/P&Ls and setting commercial forecasts;
- Experience with iGaming products (Sportsbook and/or Casino) and a solid understanding of player behaviours;
- Outstanding project and prioritisation skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- SEO expertise and digital marketing experience are highly regarded;
- Knowledge about the US affiliate/iGaming market;
- Understanding of our affiliate marketing model.