- Great work environment
- Offering bespoke banking services
- Operating across Europe
As a member of the Risk team you will work closely with Banks’ Senior Management, Finance Teams, Group Risk Team and the Bank’s Compliance Unit. In return you will be part of a legacy and growing team with a successful career path ahead of you.
Applicants for this vacancy should possess a Diploma or Degree or a Professional Qualification in Risk Management and/or in Banking, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics and will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Risk Manager in the monitoring and enforcing of controls related to credit, operational and Market Risk.
- Responsible for the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to local management and Group Risk Management divisions as requested from time to time.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports to regulators (COREPs).
- Assisting in the updating of policies and procedures where necessary.
Candidate should demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of two to three years’ work experience within the financial industry ideally in risk and/or reporting departments.
- Understanding of local regulatory reporting framework and CRR/CRDIV will be considered an asset although training will be provided on the job.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Multi-tasking and the ability to work within a team.
- Proficient in the English and Maltese languages.