- Min 1+ years working experience with an online gaming MGA/SGA operator licence
- Ability to simplify regulations and standards to communicate effectively
- Excellent command of both spoken/ written English with Swedish an advantage
What will you get up to day to day?
• Compliance with MGA and SGA regulatory framework with strong focus on AML, RG and compliant marketing requirements.
• Adhere to the compliance program whereby all the components required by gaming regulations are reviewed on a regular basis to confirm compliance thereto.
• Compile reports, data and other information as required by the regulatory authorities from time to time;
• Liaise with all stakeholders of the business to ensure adherence to all relevant market policies and guidelines;
• Monitor and review marketing adverts and publications.
• Participate in the regulatory process for new markets in cooperation with the country managers, marketing and technical teams
• Follow regulatory updates, and recommend changes in the company’s policies and procedures;
• Optimizing and executing new analysis methods from a compliance perspective
• Communicate with other team members on a regular basis;
So, do you have what we're looking for?
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English
• Ability to simplify regulations and standards and to communicate effectively with business stakeholders
• Minimum 1+ years’ direct working experience with an online gaming operator licensed in MGA and SGA jurisdiction
• University Degree (or industry equivalent certifications) in either corporate law, financial crime or compliance
• Willingness to learn about gaming jurisdictions outside EU
• Knowledge in Privacy
• Industry certifications (ACAMS, ICA etc…)
• In possession of personal/key role certificate/license in gaming jurisdictions such as UK and Malta
• Experience working with the online lottery messenger model