- 2 years' experience working with technical aspects of gaming market regulations
- Strong knowledge of Jira
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
Our client is looking for a Technical Compliance Analyst to join the team! Does Compliance excite you? If so read on....
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for monitoring and coordinating all technical compliance-related issues whilst maintaining excellent relationships with internal stakeholders involved in both front and back-end teams which are mainly based in Stockholm. You will be working closely with our compliance officers to understand the regulatory needs on each jurisdiction and be able to translate and push forward their implementation. In addition, you will also maintain communication with external stakeholders which provide us with technical solutions to meet our regulatory requirements. What will you get up to day to day?
So what's your background?
- Translation of regulatory requirements into user stories
- Identify technical gaps and propose compliant solutions
- Maintain ongoing communication with product and tech teams in the company
- Communicate with external stakeholders to optimise the use of acquired third-party tools
- Collect input on improvements and coordinate their implementation
- Document solutions proposed and undertaken through clear change-management procedures
- Support the delivery of projects incl. the tech implementation of new regulatory requirements
- Participate in audits by providing support to other teams involved
You come with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with the technical aspects of gaming market regulations backed with a strong knowledge of Jira. You have the ability to think outside the box and have excellent analytical and organisational skills.
What's more, we expect you are a great communicator with a positive mindset and 'can do' attitude willing to help out as needed as a proactive team player!