- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of Azure cloud computing services
- Printer troubleshooting experience is a plus
My client is currently a Junior Systems Administrator, to provide a variety of technical and administrative network
systems support to the company’s IT operations to include but not limited to: Microsoft Office 365 Administration, Intune Administration, Desktop/laptop Support, printers support, analysing network needs; integration and installation; evaluating network hardware and software requirements and capabilities and making recommendations and performing equipment and software upgrades.
• As a Systems Administrator you will provide support to all company’s operations in areas such as
adding new users; supplying and setting up assets for employees; assigning and updating security permissions.
• You will also be responsible to install and maintain local area network hardware and software including
servers, peripherals, network nodes, terminals, Wi-Fi and wiring.
• You will coordinate installation of hardware and software by others; coordinates third-party maintenance for
network hardware, software and telecommunications services.
• As part of the team you will provide support to and train users in local area network administration and usage
of company email, VoIP systems and other software and hardware
• Furthermore you will conduct the preparation and maintenance documentation of network configurations and
cabling layouts, project support and backups’ controls.
• Last but not least, the chosen candidate will be responsible for on-site technical services liaison, on-site server
administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and replace server hardware and appliances.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field with two years of experience or a combination of education and experience in a secure environment configuring, managing and trouble-shooting desktops/laptops and high availability
• Basic Knowledge of Azure cloud computing services and setting up such as Active Directory (AADDS) & Group Policy configuration and management
• OS and Software: Windows 2012/2016 Server, Windows 10, Office 365, VPN Global Connect and Juniper routers and firewall
• One to two years of experience in IT/Helpdesk
• Printer troubleshooting experience is a plus
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Family-run group with a positive and international business environment
• Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture
• High degree of personal responsibility
• A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group
• Competitive salary and good benefits