- Strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry
- Ability to communicate with & understand the needs of non-technical stakeholders
- Competitive salary and benefits package offered
As DevOps Network Engineer
will help contribute to an automation-first operations team (DevOps) to increase efficiencies, ability to scale and reduce the time to market using automation and infrastructure as code (IaC).
You will analyse and create new tools and processes for network infrastructure in order to guarantee maximum network performance and availability both to internal and external customers. You will also interact with the networking teams to ensure the company keeps high standards across the infrastructure of various product lines. Key Job Responsibilities:
- Drive the design and development efforts related to network architecture, scalability, availability, and performance in alignment with the product/service road map;
- Aim for continuous improvement, ensuring the network infrastructure attains maximum performance, security, and availability;
- Strengthen existing and support in the development of new automation tools and processes to proactively monitor the health of the network and respond to events;
- Manage technical and operational compliance for networking systems to ensure that security measures are followed and to optimise the efficiency of the network;
- Develop and sustain documentation for the network configuration, network mapping, processes, service records, profiles maintained, and any maintenance carried out on servers/devices. Documentation must ensure everything is readily traceable;
- Keep track of requests and a ticketing system to ensure that network issues are resolved in a timely manner;
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues and minimise downtime.
- Sc. degree preferred and/or CCNP Certification. Two (2) years’ experience in Enterprise Networks;
- Experience with LAN/WAN enterprise hardware;
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, Switching, Security, VPN, and MPLS;
- Knowledge of DDoS Protection systems;
- Experience in network automation and/or experience with one or more programming languages (Python, Ruby, etc);
- Strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry;
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical stakeholders.
Making a difference in the IT sector by supporting and expanding the online processing services for European-based merchants with the latest technologies and highly talented teams.