- Supporting & expanding online processing services for European-based merchants
- Experience with facilitating scrum teams using agile software development
- Great salary package offered
As the Scrum Master, you will facilitate high-performing teams that will develop APIs and microservices for phoenixNAP’s infrastructure services using DevOps methodology and Cloud Native technologies.
You would need to have experience with facilitating scrum teams using agile software development, DevOps, and CICD methodologies in Cloud-based environments as well as firsthand experience in enterprise software development using Java and modern API technology framework. Main Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team that develop, test and deploy APIs and microservices in containerised infrastructure environments;
- Manage the tasks of the DevOps team, comprised of engineers, architects and product owner, to ensure positive movement of the project;
- Work with Project Managers to coordinate tasks performed by teams external to the project;
- Assist with code development, testing and deployment.
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology;
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master for an agile development team;
- Good communication, collaborative and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with project and conflict management;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience leading a software development team;
- Experience with software development lifecycle management (SDLC);
- Experience with software application development;
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM);
- Project Management Professional, PMP Certification.