- Serving as the first point of escalation for all Player Protection
- Fast-growing company & an equal opportunity employer
- Challenging & dynamic environment
Our Client is growing its Player Protection programme and is looking for a Player Protection Analyst
to join its team.Responsibilities include:
What do you have to offer?
- Acting as the first point of contact for all Player Protection (AML & Responsible Gaming) cases and queries from other teams;
- Managing the analysis of player accounts to point out activities related to Money Laundering and Problem Gambling;
- Inspecting player transactions as a part of the ongoing monitoring processes;
- Analysing ID documentation in line with company verification policy;
- Conducting Enhanced Due Diligence and affordability checks;
- Sustaining ongoing monitoring reports and alerts;
- Making sure accounts remain updated in line with record-keeping requirements;
- Liaising with players who require assistance with Anti Money Laundering or Responsible Gaming matters when required;
- Continuously developing as an expert in the field and sharing that knowledge with the player-facing teams;
- Actively assisting in improving the monitoring system and processes;
- Spreading Responsible Gaming awareness as an integral part of the daily operations within the whole company;
- Supporting the MLRO/DMLRO with Suspicious Activity Reporting and other investigations;
- Working with the Payments, Ambassadors, Loyalty and Marketing teams to develop and improve internal procedures;
- Assisting the Team Leads with new member onboarding and ad hoc training sessions for different business areas;
- Working on any other tasks as requested by the department.
- A strong Anti-Fraud and Money Laundering, as well as Responsible Gaming focus;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English as well as a secondary language. Fluency in Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish or Danish considered an asset;
- An awesome team player, eager to mentor and improve the team;
- Good attention to detail and the ability to identify and monitor suspicious activities and transactions, while also being able to identify Responsible Gaming related signs of harm;
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking;
- Understanding the regulations and can easily apply the rules in your daily work.
A recognised and award-winning online casino based in central Malta, with autonomous teams around the globe working closely together towards a clear vision.