- Client-facing position reporting directly to Management
- Professional, hands-on, independent & informal environment
- Great benefits & perks package offered
As the Corporate Administrator
, you will be working closely with the Financial Account Managers and will be responsible for managing all activities concerning a diverse client portfolio and oversee a wide range of corporate and legal responsibilities for a rapidly growing portfolio of client companies.
You will be expected to continuously develop both personally as well as professionally and deliver added value to the legal discipline within the organisation and contribute to the further growth of the office.Key Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Candidates with a legal background will be responsible for reviewing and drafting of legal documents;
- Involved in the complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation, registering at local authorities, the opening of bank accounts etc. The focus of clients would be on gaming-related matters;
- Attendance and participation at client meetings, either on or off-site. This may occasionally require international travel;
- Coordination of external advisers;
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities;
- Recording all time spent on client matters;
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
- Experience within Maltese Corporate Law will be considered an asset;
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant professional experience in a corporate service provider setup or company law background;
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset;
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing);
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards;
- To be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented.