Duties and responsibilities:
- Malta-based or Remote work offered
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and verbal, a must
- Family friendly company policies
What do you have to offer?
- Determine, create, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals;
- Work closely with Commercial Product Lead and other internal stakeholders on content strategy and site architecture;
- Oversee offsite and onsite optimisation projects and report on performance;
- Liaise with content creators to craft content that is optimised for search engines;
- Evaluate and update the site content with current SEO trends;
- Act as the go-to person when it comes to SEO related disciplines on the project;
- Organise keyword research to guide content requirements;
- Analyse technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Keep abreast with the current sports events and decide which events to promote on the website.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations;
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc;
- Strong analytical and prioritisation skills;
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies (link-building);
- An efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator;
- Experience working on WordPress sites or custom-made platforms;
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience of iGaming industry would be considered a plus;
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model desired.
With over five years of experience in Gaming, our Client is one of the largest gaming affiliates in the world. They currently have over 1,000 affiliate websites under management. They are really passionate about their staff and have the ethos that you should develop and grow together!