- Build plans to ensure growth and a healthy ROI on activities
- Knowledge, experience & passion for the industry is a big plus
- Career progression opportunities offered
Are you someone who knows and understands the Nordic markets and their regulatory landscape and happenings in the gambling industry? Do you see yourself being front and centre in the pursuit of growth and revenues from the markets covering three different licenses?
As a Country Manager,
you will be responsible for the P&L of said markets and establish the strategies to ensure that the brands flourish and continue to attract loyal players that love the product offerings. Key Responsibilities:
What do you have to offer?
- Create and develop local marketing plans to move the market forward, in alignment with the overall brand strategies;
- Manage the P&L and ensure that the markets are developing as planned;
- Continually update the marketing and creative teams to ensure the marketing plan is executed as set by management;
- Share market-level industry insights, provide competitor analysis, give insight into what others are doing in the market to keep all stakeholders updated with latest market trends;
- Ensure that the products and offerings are attractive for the local market and in-line with the local culture and demand, by reporting back to the Marketing, Product, Casino and Player teams;
- Monitor and test market-level customer experience and journeys to make sure that the local approach is fulfilled;
- Engage with trade unions and keep track of the latest regulatory updates to ensure the products and offerings are always compliant;
- Liaise with teams such as CRM, Customer Service, Marketing (SEO, Affiliation) and Product to ensure the local strategy is carried out.
- Experienced in Management, with strong Project Management skills;
- Knowledge of the regulatory field within the iGaming industry in the relevant markets;
- A strong understanding of the latest market trends and technologies;
- Solid knowledge of financial KPIs;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to attract players;
- A collaborator who can advise the teams to navigate the current local market conditions and leverage opportunities;
- A sharp set of eyes, which can input on design and copy from a local standpoint to ensure that our Client's brand message is on-point for the markets;
- Knowledge, experience & passion for the industry is a big plus;
- An open-minded, quick learner who’s prepared to work in a lightning-fast environment.