- English & Japanese speaking
- Gaming experience is a big plus but not essential
- You have worked with VIP enquiries
Are you ready to take on a new challenge and be part of a fun, young dynamic team? We have a new opportunity for a Japanese speaking Senior Account Manager to be part of this exciting journey. This is a diverse role covering all aspects of account management, operational processes of the VIP programmes, and reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments. As our Senior for this market, you will have one direct report as well as overall KPI responsibilities for your assigned market.
You are a doer, business-minded, resilient with a keen eye for detail, solid interpersonal skills and a genuine team player. Your true passion lies in leading and driving results getting the customers engaged and delivering the overarching business goals!
• Reinforcing the Super VIP service through Hospitality, CRM, and promotions across multiple brands or dedicated brand/markets.
• Build exceptional relationships with high-value clients to provide a personalized service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products.
• Manage direct report as well as manage KPI reporting for the assigned market to Head of VIP
• Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
• Act as VIP Champion for Super VIPs, ensuring contacts/queries are handled as a priority both individually and by all departments or 3rd parties
• Answering VIP customer queries regarding financial transactions, betting activity and general information queries to provide a one-stop contact point which could include gaming queries
• Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for high net worth customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
• Manage targets and budgets
• Maximize and enhance the Customer journey and promoting responsible gambling, aimed at strengthening profitable relationships
• Work alongside our Product and Brand teams to increase brand awareness
• Monitor the customer base for the new Potential VIP customers
• Plan and execute events within the VIP team; entertain and host customers at various local and global events
• Pro-actively make outbound calls to clients providing them with information and promotional opportunities as required
• Improve and expand on product and industry expertise to benefit our VIP customers
• English & Japanese speaking
• Gaming experience is a big plus but not essential
• you have worked with VIP enquiries and would like to become more of a specialist when dealing with Top VIP customers.
• positive interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly build a report with valuable players
• you are good at multitasking and prioritising. Your line manager does not tell you what to do as you are trusted and able to take ownership of daily tasks
• Being target driven, a competitive salary and bonus structure appeal to you and you like to prove to yourself and team that you can meet targets; both monthly and quarterly ones to meet predetermined productivity, quality and service levels that we set to reach top service. What's more, if you have some experience in team management or leadership this would be considered a plus!