- Opportunity to work in Malta, or Remotely
- Work with an international and highly skilled team
- Take pride in the code you write
My client is looking for a talented and passionate Frontend Engineer to join their Play team which focuses on their Casino Games Browser. Their mission is to build outstanding player experience and generate further engagement across locations and devices.
Who are you?
You are a positive, open-minded, and creative problem solver. You enjoy learning from others and sharing knowledge. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions. We hope that the following resonates with you:
• You take pride in the code you write, and you understand the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way.
• You are eager to keep up to date with the latest trends in your craft which hopefully is along the lines of JS development and tools.
• You thrive on creating positive changes, without losing friends over the existence of semi-colons.
• You enjoy working with backend engineers to design awesome APIs.
• You are excited to write in a declarative functional style.
As a frontend software engineer you will work with an international, distributed and highly skilled team. Here is an idea of what our days look like:
• Development of responsive web applications that work across a variety of devices.
• Communicate closely with product designers, producers and backend engineers via our main communication channels; Github, Slack, Jira and Confluence.
• Implement and test features to improve our customers' experience using React, Redux, Redux-Sagas, Apollo GraphQL, SASS, Webpack, Flow, Cypress, Jest, Enzyme..
• Ship our code using continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
• Reviewing our shipped features via 3rd party tools like; Rollbar, Browserstack and Logrocket.
• Dedicated time for experiments, it can be new frameworks, ES6 or whatever rocks your boat