- Company specialising in innovative business banking solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Java software required
- Great benefits package offered!
Our Client's mission is to change the face of business banking as we know it, which has been around for decades. Through their global solution, they empower businesses with end-to-end business banking, offering them a tailored product that helps them to save time and lower their operational costs.
Their growth plans are very ambitious and are looking for a superstar to join our their small and passionate team in building something great. You will help shape the product, and in every step of the journey, you will be challenged and supported by world-class team members, in a caring and ambitious culture that allows you to grow. Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Java software engineering experience;
- Experience with backend development using inversion of control (Micronaut/Spring), database interaction (JOOQ/Hibernate) and testing (Junit, mockito etc.);
- Understanding of microservices and related concepts (clustering, caching, RESTful APIs etc.);
- Experience with Docker; Experience with Kubernetes and IaaS (Google Cloud/AWS/Microsoft Azure) considered an asset;
- Some experience in front-end technologies (React/Angular) considered an asset;
- Understanding of some Fintech domains is a great advantage;
- Passionate about writing code and in working with innovative technologies;
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve great results;
- A true team player that you enjoy to work collaborating with cross-functional teams;
- Not afraid of challenges and to learn new things;
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Health Insurance
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours