- Responsible for coordinating killer game releases.
- Identify opportunities for casino gaming upselling.
- Analyse game performance and provide helpful feedback.
We have just onboarded a large, international iGaming client specialising in Casino games' creation worldwide. The best part? They are based on the sunny shores of Florida... It doesn't get much better than that! Our client has a tight-knit, multi-faceted work force that deliver top-drawer games to established providers in North America and Europe; they are the real deal!
- Demonstrate a clear knowledge of how to generate results in a complex commercial environment.
- Have a passion for iGaming content with specific expertise in online casino games including a deep understanding of how and why games are successful.
- Experienced at effective client management at senior level.
- Analytical with the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively.
- Ability to present, communicate and influence in a credible and impactful manner.
- 5+ years’ experience within the e-gaming industry in a similar role ideally within a B2B or game studio environment with a track record of high performance.
- Previous experience of managing customers and increasing revenues.
- Proven track record in coordinating internal departments and resources to solve complex customer support or implementation problems.
- Demonstrate an ability to build and sustain relationships at any business level.
- Must understand the concepts of game development Life cycle.
- Experience analysing data and trends.
- Demonstrate strong strategic thinking and problem resolution skills.
- Bring fresh and innovative ideas to the team, using out-the-box thinking to achieve results.