- Leading financial services group with international presence
- Offices centrally located in Malta
- A fantastic benefits package offered!
This position will focus exclusively on further modernising our Client's award-winning platform. A major part will include upgrading the API infrastructure and shifting it to a highly scalable cloud-based solution with a focus on improving resiliency and performance.Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Creating and sustaining the codebase in relation to proper technologies (.net core, c#);
- Expanding and maintaining core libraries relating to proper technologies (.net core, c#);
- Studying new technologies in accordance to work;
- Taking part in code reviews and contributing to raising the quality of our product;
- Recognising and implementing improvement on existing system, including the continuous delivery process;
- Documenting any work carried out on the group's Intranet;
- Making sure applications meet quality standards in terms of performance, quality, security and responsiveness;
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Liaising with other teams to define, design and deploy new features;
- Other tasks which may be assigned by the management;
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learning new programming languages, and better assist ing other team members.
- .NET Core 3.1 and C#;
- REST Web API;
- ORM Systems;
- IOC/DI, patterns;
- Queuing systems;
- No SQL Data systems;
- Experience building distributed applications.
- Experience with cloud technologies, preferably Azure.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently or within a group.