- Update, Test and Maintain a C++ code base.
- Understanding of Probability and Combinatorics.
- 3+ Years of experience in designing slot game math models.
Our client's Game Design Team needs an enthusiastic mathematician with an interest in programming and a passion for games! The Game Design Team uses a combination of experience, intuition, user feedback, and mathematical analyses to develop innovative new gaming concepts. Focusing on the development of new slot games, this team creates, analyzes, and tunes the gameplay experience.Responsibilities:
- Design and iterate on new slot game math models with an eye towards maximizing player engagement.
- Collaborate with the broader team to conceptualize and implement exceptionally innovative and engaging new slot game features.
- Update, test, and maintain a C++ code base for rapid simulation of slot game math models.
- Prepare math documentation for submission to regulatory agencies.
- Provide support and assistance to other departments on topics relating to slot game math and gameplay as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, or related field with a distinguished academic record.
- Solid understanding of probability and combinatorics.
- Desire to work with a highly-technical, multi-disciplinary team to design fun and engaging real money gaming experiences.
- Experience with at least one programming language (C++ preferred)
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of the psychology of slot games.
- 3-5+ years of experience designing slot game math models for real money gaming with multiple released products.