- Minimum 2-3 years of commercial experience within the online gaming industry
- Previous experience as an account manager or similar
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to build trust
Our client is a fast-growing multinational company that creates advanced casino games for the online gaming industry. employees appr. 80 employees in 3 countries. We are amongst the best and fastest growing game developers in the world. Our games are on the main page of some of the biggest online casino sites in the world.
They are now in the search of a B2B Account Manager with profound knowledge of the online gaming industry to strengthen our sales organization in Malta.
The staff is the most important asset of the company. Optimal utilization of talent is key for the creation of top-class games. The successful candidate will have a wide network in the industry and meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Account Manager’s responsibilities include developing and nurturing relationships with key tier 1 client, manage the portfolio of the high net worth customers providing an excellent, personalized, and rewarding customer experience.
The Account Manager’s duties will also include hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends.
• Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products
• Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that marketing commitments are being adhered to
• Ensure that the individual customers are proactively targeted with the right action at the right time in their lifecycle (new high-value customer, churning, lapsed, returning, big winners, etc.) to drive the growth and activity from high net-worth customers
• Monitor the performance on the market level, understand and act upon trends
• Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for high net worth customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
• Minimum 2-3 years of commercial experience within the online gaming industry
• Previous experience as an account manager or similar
• Good understanding of online casino product
• Strong relationship building skills and the ability to build trust, strong social and people skills
• Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach
• Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Educational level: Bachelor/ Master
• Language ability: English
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Team player
• Project management/time management skills
• Analytical, problem-solving
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THAT ARE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
• Experience with management tools as Jira & Confluence
• Experience with Salesforce