- International Environment
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Career progress
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
· To Implement the backend of the application, manage the database, and prepare migration files.
· In addition, the Senior Backend developer will design and implement interfaces as well as unit testing.
· The chosen candidate for the role will occasionally function-test (both automatic and manual) and implement micro-services with the help of the team.
· Another part of this role will include keeping and maintaining a good quality-code and helping with automatization
· Last but not least, the chosen candidate will also be expected to maintain comprehensive documentation (user guide, release log, etc) and keep the agile principles in mind
· Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
Qualifikationen / Qualifications
· Minimum 5 years of experience in C# programming language
· Expert in .NET technologies (.NET core 3.0)
· Expert in at least in database technology (MSSQL is preferred)
· Good understanding of the best software development practices and patterns (not just design patterns!)
· Basic understanding of the GIT version control system is a must
· Worked on high-availability systems
· Experience with breaking down a monolithic application to microservices
· Worked in a finance company
· Working with docker containers