- Manage assigned integration projects
- Fast-paced, exciting and international environment
- Career progression opportunities offered
The key responsibilities of the Technical Integration Specialist
are to manage the assigned integration projects by:
- Liaising with clients to support them implement the organisation's products and services in accordance with the completed discovery, assessment and our technical specifications;
- Pro-actively keeping track of the client’s integration progress and documenting all activities until the project is completed;
- Ensuring all integrations are completed systematically and to a high technical standard;
- Providing a technical handover to affiliate teams to ensure everyone is aware of the implementation details.
Provide second line technical support for all products and services by:
- Troubleshooting reported technical issues to identify the root cause;
- Offering solutions to reported problems or notifying the relevant business owners about any potential system errors/bugs;
- Taking responsibility for any reported errors/bugs until a satisfactory solution is achieved;
- Proactively keeping track of and maintaining all transaction processing systems, to ensure uptime exceed service levels and minimise any technical errors experienced by clients;
- Taking part in the out-of-hours (on-call) schedule (including weekends) to support any technical emergencies;
- Aiming to achieve all department key performance indicators and service level agreements;
- Plus any other duties required by the Technical Integration management team.
- Experience in a customer service/technical support/testing role, ideally within the financial services sector;
- Experience within the payment card industry, gained from an acquiring bank or online payments institution desired;
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Information Systems/IT/Business & Computing will be considered an asset;
- Technical minded, visually creative, critical thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning and be able to be a problem-solver;
- Ability to prioritise and multitask while observing high-quality standards;
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken.
Dynamic, an international financial institution with a solid reputation. They have a vast portfolio of products to offer & have a diverse and fully inclusive team of professionals.