- A large national financial firm, with an excellent reputation
- Experienced in a similar role required
- Excellent benefits package offered
Who are you?
- Maintaining the organisation's cloud architecture on Azure and improving the current design;
- Managing the K8s cluster, including Docker images;
- Maintaining and further enhancing the monitoring solution;
- Automate Release Pipeline;
- Managing release schedule;
- Overviewing shared code libraries in use by other developers;
- Assisting the developers on Dev & QA Environments.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar role, with background knowledge in .Net Core Development & Linux Administration. Ideally, you're experienced with Docker, monitoring tools, managing K8s cluster & SQL/No SQL (Couchbase)/Message Queues (Kafka) systems. Basic networking knowledge (load balancers/API gateways/firewalls) a must.