- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests
- A team of legal thinkers and practitioners
- Offering Legal expertise
The firm is currently looking for an Accounts Officer who will contribute to the efficient and effective running of the client accounting department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. Key responsibilities:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, in terms of day-to-day operational requirements and client requests;
- Preparation of VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements (where applicable);
- Be involved in calls and board meetings with clients;
- Management accounts, tax returns, payroll other adhoc reporting as per the applicable deadlines;
- Contribute, together with the financial controller and other team members, to the furtherance of the technical knowledge of the team;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Assisting where necessary, the internal finance function of the firm with billing, reconciliations and management reporting.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the selected candidate will be highly organized and possess very good communication skills . Moreover, he/she must be keen and able to work in a team.
On-the-job training will be provided.
The post calls for an individual who is either in the latter stages of ACCA (with 3-4 modules left) or a fully qualified accountant. In both cases the ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.