- Minimum 3 years' experience of commercial sales experience within Igaming
- Previous experience as a sales manager or similar
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to closing
Sales Executive – Location Malta
The Malta headquarters is in addition to the existing offices in the Netherlands and Ukraine. And will allow us to better
serve its growing roster of operator’s partners in core Europe markets. The office will be the home of sales executives and
key decision-makers, allowing them to work hand in hand with new and existing clients in Malta, UK, Romania, Spain,
Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark and beyond.
Reporting directly to the Sales director.
For this position, you need to have a strong experience in the B2B Gaming industry to be able to strengthen their sales
organization in Malta. The successful candidate will have a wide network in the industry and meet their customer's
customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The sales executive responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful
execution of these strategies is required to achieve your final targets.
The Sales executive will also include hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends.
• Own and hit annual targets within assigned territory and accounts
• Develop and execute a strategic and sales plan to achieve sales targets and expand its customer base
• Build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs an objective
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Partner with the Sales Consultant to understand category-specific landscapes and trends to be able to better
support your accounts
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of commercial sales experience within the gaming industry
• Previous experience as a sales manager or similar
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to closing
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
• Proven ability to position products against competitors
• Demonstrate experience of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions