- An excellent, global business with an exemplary reputation
- Responsibility for a high performing team
- NAVOne knowledge and experience is essential
The client, the Wealth Management arm of a global funds, trusts and banking business, with an excellent reputation, is recruiting for a Senior Manager to join their Trust & Corporate Governance (TCG) team in St Helier, Jersey.The Role
- The Senior Manager will be required to oversee the team, in conjunction with the team director, to ensure that its function within the business is operating as efficiently and effectively as possible. The Senior Manager will report directly to the team director and will be required to deputise for the team director during times of absence and/or as necessary to ensure the continued smooth running of the team.
- The Senior Manager will be involved in all aspects of TCG which includes all statutory, company secretarial, regulatory reporting/filing matters as well as the annual review process and any other ad-hoc projects that arise.
- TCG are also responsible for maintaining the business’ database NAVOne and undertakes all updates and populating of the system on behalf of the trust teams.
- We are looking for an experienced individual who has extensive knowledge of statutory, company secretarial and corporate governance mattes as well as the requirements of regulatory reporting and the annual review process.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who ideally will also have a broad knowledge of trust and company administration and who is looking for a new challenge.
- The role is varied and requires a dynamic individual who is able to join the team and hit the ground running.
- The ideal candidate must have a “can do” attitude, be articulate and willing to contribute suggestions and ideas that would benefit the business and assist with the smooth running of the team.
- Extensive experience of using/populating NAVOne
- Extensive company secretarial and corporate governance knowledge
- Knowledge of FATCA/CRS reporting and requirements
- Knowledge of economic substance requirements and ongoing monitoring
- Extensive knowledge of completing and filing Jersey annual returns
- Extensive knowledge of completing and filing Jersey tax returns