- Knowledge of the betting/casino sector
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills
- Be able to work quickly under pressure while maintaining an eye for detail
Our client is looking for a Casino Coordinator to join their casino team in their Malta office.
The Casino Coordinator will report into the Head of Casino and have responsibility for the day to day product management and operations of our online casino games. The role will be varied and will give the successful applicant the chance to gain a wealth of experience working within a long-established and well-structured casino team.
Although previous experience in a CS role or something similar would likely be an advantage – the key qualities we are looking for is someone who is detail orientated, analytical, and inquisitive with a desire to delve into our industry.
• Assist the Casino Manager and the CRM Manager in devising bonus and communications plans that are simple, effective and manageable.
• Come up with new promotion mechanics and automation to drive market KPI’s.
• Set up and test bonuses and customer promotions within the platform and games database.
• Ensure that project deadlines and key milestones are met.
• Aiding customer service to resolve any casino customer queries as efficiently and quickly as possible.
• Product testing across multiple devices – desktop, mobile and apps.
• Input into the casino product roadmap.
• Configuring, 360 testing and launching new games across multiple markets.
• Regularly updating the Casino games release calendar and games database.
• Assist the Casino Product manager to react, respond and resolve incidents on game query escalations that need the input of a game expert.
• Ensure that games placement on site is in line with our game positioning strategy.
• Support the Casino Product Manager to coordinate the release of new games within the team, from working with suppliers, testing the game, to optimise their placement.
• Love games/gaming.
• Knowledge of the betting/casino sector would be an advantage – or certainly a strong willingness to learn!
• Good organization and multi-tasking skills combined with an exceptional work ethic.
• Fluent in MS Office (Excel – PowerPoint – Word) and savvy enough to navigate a plethora of back offices.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in English.
• Must be a friendly and well presented, with outstanding relationship-building skills.
• Be able to work quickly under pressure while maintaining an eye for detail, after the relevant training of course!
• Ambitious and proactive person, driven by results and achieving your goals in a task-driven environment.
• Ability to set priorities and manage time and projects effectively.
• Highly motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload with limited supervision, whilst being an active team player.