- 2 years IGaming experience, preferably in Compliance
- Native Dutch speaking
- Knowledge of Jira or are familiar with basic IT tools
Our client is looking for a Dutch speaking Compliance Officer to join the team! So if you are looking for an exciting challenge, working with great talent and expanding your experience, then look no further!
As our new Compliance officer you will be responsible to ensure compliance with the Dutch regulations. The role covers licence application, implementation and ongoing compliance. You will also be investigating and replying to complaints escalated to third-party dispute resolution bodies and be able to escalate gaps identified in procedures undertaken. What's more you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance is maintained.
• Keep up with new regulatory requirements and follow up internally on their implementation
• Provide assistance when dealing with customers’ complaints raised internally
• Investigate and draft formal replies to third-party dispute resolution bodies
• Review procedures and ensure that they are up to date; propose and drive changes thereof where necessary
• Draft policies
• Assist with internal and external audits
• Prepare reports for management
• Collect data for reports collected by relevant authorities
• Review and prepare terms and conditions
• Prepare and delivery employee training on different regulatory issues and the groups policies and procedures;
• Participate in general company administration;
• Assist the head of compliance with the compilation of data and with recommendations for improvement to maintain compliance
What's your background?
You're a native Dutch speaker, with 2 years of experience in the gambling industry preferably in Compliance! You have excellent written and verbal skills in both Dutch and English topped with great time-management and the ability to work under pressure. Through your experience you have acquired effective analytical skills which enable you to identify any potential risks, benefits and impacts both on the business as well as licences. What's more, if you have working knowledge of Jira or are familiar with basic IT tools, this would also be considered a plus!