- Structured Company
- Great salary
- Work on innovative initiatives
Our client is working on a cloud-based Digital Banking and Investment platform and they're looking for someone to join their passionate and professional team, to work on innovative initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to work on the development of a brand new, state of the art system.
- Design, development and test both applications and core service API's around the current investment business and the new banking platform.
- Enhance and extend current software systems to cover newer business, reporting, compliance or risk requirements. Integration and transformation of data from reporting departments, institutions or third parties.
- Collaborative architectural design and analysis of solutions.
- Management and maintenance of current company software systems.
- Manage and facilitate the control of data and information throughout the group of companies.
- Ongoing security and stability assessments of software systems.
- Unit testing design and development, code review/sign off, automation testing tools and customer journey improvement.
- MVC Frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony.
- Angular, Vue, React or similar frameworks.
- SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Agile and Dynamic Development environments.
- Automated and Unit Testing (such as PHPUnit, Selenium, Cypress or similar).
- "Can Do" approach and accountability as an individual and as part of the wider team.
- Experience in Banking, Investment and/or Fintech companies.
- Excellent problem solving skills (with a systematic and detailed approach).
- Wide interest in IT & R&D technologies, and best practices.
- Experience in Distributed System Design Experience in rich and dynamic web/mobile UI applications.
- An aptitude for learning and continual growth, while interested in sharing skills and helping others.