- Reporting directly to the CFO
- Will be in charge for consolidation of Group Accounts
- Attractive salary + great fringe benefits offered
Our client, a long-standing global leader with offices across the world, require a Group Consolidation Manager.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will be responsible for the consolidation of group accounts of over 40 entities across 4 continents. This is a key role within the company. The successful candidate will have direct access to the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee. You will also be dealing with the Group Auditors and coordinating a small team in Malta. Requirements:
- ACCA/CPA is a must;
- Proven experience in having consolidated accounts for at least 5 entities resident in Malta and also internationally;
- Good of knowledge of local and international taxation;
- Must have at least with ten (10) years working experience;
- A great team player.