- A recognised & award-winning online casino based in central Malta
- Experience in risk fraud & payments within the gaming industry required
- Career progression opportunities
- Processing withdrawals (2nd line approvals) in a timely manner, following internal procedures, and helping with first-line approval;
- Following up on changes;
- Reviewing and processing on hold withdrawals, making sure that everything is processed that should be;
- Following the procedures to process confiscations requested by the Fraud team;
- Answering the questions made by the Analysts, offering help to make sure nothing stops them to achieve their KPIs.
- Helping new starters to fit the team, providing shadowing and mentoring;
- Supporting the team to process withdrawals to make sure they meet the SLA;
- Aiding in the handling of daily payment related reports;
- Reviewing accounts, carrying out a risk assessment before processing withdrawals, maintaining a high confidentiality level, according to internal procedures;
- Responding to all payments related queries sent through different communication channels;
- Providing other teams with guidance and support;
- Actively helping with improving current internal processes by providing feedback to the Fraud and Payments Coordinator regarding existing procedures, make suggestions for improvements;
- Performing various checks in order to prevent fraud, abuse and money laundering;
- Actively participating in daily team meetings;
- Escalating any suspicious cases to and cooperating with the KYC and Fraud Team;
- Raising any training needs to the Team Lead;
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by the Team Lead and/or Manager.
- Experience in risk fraud and payments within the gaming industry;
- Knowledge of international document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures;
- Experience in credit card fraud and/or online payment processing merchant systems;
- Online fraud investigations and/or online payments processing systems in considered as a big advantage, as well.
A recognised and award-winning online casino based in central Malta, with autonomous teams around the globe working closely together towards a clear vision.