- A dynamic leader within the banking industry
- Ten (10)+ years of experience in banking required
- Centrally-located offices in Malta
Our Client is presently seeking to recruit a Financial Controls and will be responsible for:
- Developing financial strategy;
- Financial reporting and analysis;
- Budget consolidation;
- Cash flow management;
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business;
- Debt management and collection;
- Preparing company tax statements;
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations;
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice;
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings.
- Qualified Accountant;
- Ten (10)+ years of experience in banking;
- Financial control and reporting experience;
- Regulatory reporting experience;
- Self-starter, able to work on own initiative;
- Team player, working well with others.
Our Client is a subsidiary of a multi-national Bank, with dedicated staff providing specialist investment, advisory and financial services to clients throughout Europe. They specialise in infrastructure and utility solutions, corporate lending and asset finance solutions.