- Awesome company
- Amazing benefitb
- Great international career opportunities
We are looking for seasoned senior engineer with high level of Microsoft skills, including systems, Microsoft 365 and scripting. Experience in mid-large environment that relies on automation is a must.
We expect good track record of delivering end-to-end projects including not only technical work, but also coordination and stakeholder management. We are looking for the person who previously acted as the Microsoft platform technical owner or the last level of escalation within the support team.
• Management of the company’s Corporate IT infrastructure, including systems, networking, virtualisation,
security, end-user devices, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and applications. (as part of the team)
• Provide technical support to the business.
• Design, administration, and documentation of IT systems.
• Perform installations, upgrades, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and fine tuning of the company’s
• Proactive monitoring of the company’s infrastructure and IT systems.
• Research, develop and implement new technology initiatives.
• Actively participate in the decision process for the introduction of new systems and infrastructure related
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and services.
• Excellent knowledge in Active Directory, DNS, Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
• Excellent knowledge in Identity management AD, Azure AD, Okta
• 2y+ experience in Senior role in organisation of 500+ users
• 2y+ experience in supporting Windows Desktop estate of 500+
• 4y+ experience in supporting, operating, and maintaining IT infrastructure.
• Strong knowledge of VMware virtualisation.
• Excellent PowerShell skills
• Strong customer focus and knowledge of IT Service Management standards and procedures.
• Excellent communicator, analytical and organised.
• Driven and result oriented.
• OneIdentity IAM suit (Quest)
• Networking beyond server admin level
• Linux administration knowledge
• Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
• Team/Tech Lead experience
• Industry certifications will be considered an asset.
• A Bachelor's Degree in IT