Key responsibilities and day-to-day duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for ensuring compliance across the organisation
- Centrally-located office in Malta
- Fantastic benefits package offered
- Conducting necessary KYB, Sanction and PEP checks, Risk assessments and compiling a program overview for all of the corporate clients;
- Following and monitoring daily transaction monitoring procedures;
- Assisting in training all employees in AML, ABC and Whistle-blowing, as well as induction training for new employees;
- Assisting in external investigations;
- Assisting in reviewing and updating of internal procedures;
- Assisting with internal and external audits and reporting such as MMI;
- To follow company policies relating to SAR review and submission.
- Knowledge of EU AML regulations (a focus on Malta regulations would be considered an asset);
- Skilled in data analysis, particularly of Excel lists;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
- One (1)+ years’ experience in a Compliance/AML role;
- Ability to work effectively and diligently on own initiative and within a team environment;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Internet savvy and highly conversant with search engines and advanced search techniques.
A reputable fintech company based in Malta. They offer online payment solutions to their customers. Technology is at the forefront of this company’s core business and they retain people at the top of their game. As such, you will be highly rewarded for your skills and expertise.