- Good career progression
- Attractive benefits package offered
- 35-hour week
Our client, a long-standing global leader with offices across the world, requires a Finance Manager.Your Responsibilities include:
- Helping to maintain the Group reports from the affiliate entities worldwide;
- Yearly budgeting and possibly one cycle of mid-year re-forecasting, as well as cost control;
- Dealing with Group Auditors and participating in international tax discussion matters.
- A solid background in a similar role;
- ACCA with Warrant and basic accounting capability (posting journal double entries) is a must;
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in a similar role;
- Must have solid proven, genuine experience in handling financial/accounting software;
- Familiar with the preparation of consolidated financial statements;
- A strong EXCEL skills, proven by courses/diploma;
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English;
- Ability to manage diversity in terms of dealing with affiliate entities over 5 Continents;
- Hold either an EU passport or the right to work within the EU.