Main duties include:
- A reputable and expanding credit institution
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Career progression opportunities
- Drafting and vetting of contracts with third-party service providers as well as customers and counterparties;
- Assisting the Head of Compliance with transaction monitoring, AML monitoring and periodic compliance reviews in line with the compliance plan;
- Vetting client information with regard to KYC and CDD;
- Maintenance of databases and files in a central registry;
- Liaising with regulatory authorities;
- Keeping abreast with local regulations and EU directives;
- Advising executives and employees about changes to the legal framework and regulatory environment;
- Assisting the Head of Compliance with the drafting/updating of the Group's policies and procedures;
- Other duties to be determined by the Head of Compliance and MLRO.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant role;
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) would be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Highly-developed sense of teamwork and attention to detail;
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative.
A reputable and expanding credit institution, primarily based in Malta. The company works out of stunning offices which are ideally located for most. This company has its customers at its heart and specialising in savings and investments. They offer a strong work ethic and is a very professional place to further expand on your career working with a fresh and dynamic team.