- Responsible for a number of financially related administrational activities
- Office situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Malta
- Competitive salary + excellent benefits package offered
As a Banking & Administrative Assistant
, you will work closely with your colleagues from both the local corporate team and foreign offices’ teams in order to continuously exceed our clients’ expectations.
In this position, you are responsible for a number of financially related administrational activities concerning a diverse client portfolio and oversee a wide range of responsibilities for a rapidly growing portfolio of client companies.
Other responsibilities are:
- Daily entering of payment orders into banking applications for a variety of banks;
- Updating the related database of payments processed and following up on any issues with payments directly with bank and payment institutions;
- Managing the process of applications of bank accounts, Merchant accounts and PSP accounts;
- Daily contact with colleagues from the Group's other offices and as the first point of contact towards the banks and financial institutions working with;
- Carrying out of regular transaction monitoring for a portfolio of the client;
- Other administrative tasks that may be required.
As a Banking and Administrative Assistant, you need to manage ad-hoc activities, next to your intensive client contact and daily work.
In this position, you need to prioritise what is important, have a hands-on and independent work mentality and be able to deal with a varied workload. A helicopter view is required since you are responsible for a portfolio of clients.
You are proactive, know what you are capable of, possess good communication skills and not afraid of asking questions.
Other relevant qualifications for this profile:
- To be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications;
- Diploma/Degree in Finance will be considered an asset;
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar industry;
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- To be result-oriented and responsible;
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing);
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards;
- To be highly meticulous and detail-oriented.
A privately-owned corporate services provider where entrepreneurial spirit and fun are two of the core values., offering management, administrative and corporate services for a highly dynamic, fast-paced and international working environment. Functioning through offices in 11 jurisdictions to a variety of interesting corporate, institutional and private clients.