Key Responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Head of Japan
- Organising creative campaigns and promotional events
- Remote work
- Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance;
- Source, evaluate, recruit, approve and activate new affiliate partners;
- Monitor and analyse results of all affiliate campaigns, including weekly and monthly reports;
- Optimise all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks;
- Reactivate old affiliates through campaigns;
- Answer affiliate queries;
- Assist managing onsite content and affiliate mass communications - promotions visibility and adding information including game contents, news, and any affiliate-related contents.
Support when needed, social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers;
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast);
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a 'Social' way while cultivating leads and sales;
- Regularly produce various contents to drive traffic to the website(s), and analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed;
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas;
- Plan media campaigns with acquisition manager, experiment with new platforms and channels;
- Create reports on media to monitor costs and return on investment;
- Support new site-building and landing page creation when needed to deliver a new concept;
- Support Acquisition with the back-link ad-hoc request.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to identify competitor activity in terms of marketing collateral, welcome offers, and promotions;
- New Industry trends and promotional concepts;
- Affiliation and SEO ranking on the various channels of the display.