- 2 years' experience with both the casino and sportsbook
- English & Finnish language
- Great communication skills
We are now looking for a Finnish speaking VIP Account Manager to be based in our Malta office, so we are on the hunt for a Player Champion to be the safety net for our most valuable customers. You will be working in a hands-on way with the players to build relationships and increase brand loyalty and revenues.
The role will cover all aspects of customer service, account management, operational processes of the VIP programmes, and reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments.
What will you get up to day to day?
• Reinforcing the Super VIP service through Hospitality, CRM, and promotions across multiple brands or dedicated brand/markets.
• Build exceptional relationships with high-value clients to provide a personalised service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products.
• Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
• Act as VIP Champion for Super VIPs, ensuring contacts/queries are handled as priority both individually and by all departments or 3rd parties
• Answering VIP customer queries regarding financial transactions, betting activity and general information queries to provide a one stop contact point which could include gaming queries
• Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for high net worth customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
• Manage targets and a budget
• Maximize and enhance the Customer journey and promoting responsible gambling, aimed at strengthening profitable relationships
• Work alongside our Product and Brand Manager teams to increase player activity and drive turnover
• Monitor the customer base for new VIP customer potential
• Work alongside Marketing and Events teams to plan and execute events; entertain and host customers at various local and global events
• Pro-actively make outbound calls to clients providing them with information and promotional opportunities as required
• Improve and expand on product and industry expertise to benefit our VIP customers
• 2 years’ experience with both the casino and sportsbook service
• Previous worked with VIP enquiries and would like to become more of a specialist when dealing with Top VIP customers.
• You have shown positive interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly build a rapport with valuable players. Every player should be treated as a VIP and that is your mantra, and that is why you do deliver the best customer service.
• When it comes to communication you are confident and articulate well English & Finnish on a native level and this is fine by you whether it’s on e-mail, phone or chat. You are there for players when needed, flexible with your work hours and able to work various shifts if need be.
• On top of all this, you are good at multi-tasking and prioritising. Your line manager does not tell you what to do as you are trusted and able to take ownership of daily tasks. Shown once, and you know what to do, asking questions when a task is new but quick to pick up skills and processes quickly.
• Being target driven, the competitive salary and bonus structure appeal to you and you like to prove to yourself and team that you can meet targets; both monthly and quarterly ones to meet pre-determined productivity, quality and service levels that we set to reach top service.