- Game realise & management experience
- CMS experience
- Experience in a similar role in the e-gaming industry is essential
The Casino Product Manager will assist in the day to day management of the RNG casino, slots, and live casino products. This will include supplier management, new game delivery, lobby management and optimisation, product development and improvements. This is a key role within the business, reporting to the Head of Casino -Interactive, that requires a driven, well organised, and motivated individual to own the casino product and deliver business growth in a highly structured way.
• Work with the Head of Casino to plan and deliver the game content roadmap. Configure, test and launch new content on a weekly basis, in line with the Interactive strategy.
• Liaise with 3rd party casino software suppliers to resolve issues and drive development. Share relevant information with the product and marketing teams within Genting.
• Assist the Head of Casino in building a promotional schedule which supports the business strategy- including the growth of our mobile and app-based products, tight integration with the land-based business and development of our premium player programme.
• Own the game management system, casino lobby and development roadmap
• Be part of the project teams which will integrate the interactive business with the land-based casino estate – contribute to delivering the convergence strategy.
• Complete regular key competitor analysis to track the strategic approach being taken by other gaming brands.
• Agree on the mobile and tablet development roadmap with the Head of Casino - brief the mgmt. team and deliver via suppliers and bus dev.
• Coordinate developments to the live casino's studio, our principal product focus.
• Provide the business with updates and presentations on the performance of the interactive gaming products, as required.
Personal Skills & Experience
Experience in a similar role in the e-gaming industry is essential.
Knowledge of the UK online gaming market is required.
Driven and enthusiastic individual.
Ability to manage multiple projects essential.
Ability to build relationships quickly with both internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required.