What will you do?
- Managing your own client portfolio
- Daily fresh fruit and weekly team lunches
- Office situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Malta
As a Financial Account Manager (FAM) you work closely with your colleagues within the Finance Team, as well as Legal Account Managers in order to continuously exceed clients’ expectations. In this position, you are responsible for managing the financial activities concerning a diverse client portfolio. You will be the main point of contact for your clients and be responsible for a wide range of administrative and financial tasks Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Finance team whilst offering guidance to other junior members in the team;
- Client communication on a regular basis and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Provide client bookkeeping and accounting services to an allocated client portfolio of local and overseas clients;
- Liaising with the clients’ auditors and the production of financial statements under IFRS/GAPSME;
- Preparation and filing of both periodic VAT returns and company income tax returns;
- Assistance in preparation and analysis of financial statements;
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
As a Financial Account Manager, you need to manage ad-hoc activities, next to your intensive client contact and daily work. In this position, you need to prioritize what is important, have a hands-on and independent work mentality and be able to manage deadlines effectively.
You must be proactive, possess good communication skills and must not afraid be afraid to ask questions. Relevant qualifications
- ACCA-qualified or equivalent.
- To be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of use of Xero accounting software will be considered an asset.
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- To be result-oriented, proactive, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented.
A privately-owned corporate services provider where entrepreneurial spirit and fun are two of the core values., offering management, administrative and corporate services for a highly dynamic, fast-paced and international working environment. Functioning through offices in 11 jurisdictions to a variety of interesting corporate, institutional and private clients.